If you don’t know how to set up face ID on iPhone then follow the simple steps. From these steps, you can easily set Face ID in your new iPhone X.
Steps to Setting Face ID on Your iPhone
- Go to settings and then Face ID & Password options
- Now enter passcode
- Click on Set up Face ID
- Then move your face in front of your camera
- Now click on Get Started
- Note: Make sure your device in portrait mode.
- Position your face inside the frame and move slowly your head to make a complete the circle on camera.
- After finishing the first Face ID scan, click on Continue
- Then again move your head and make a complete the circle in your camera for the second time.
- Tape done
Dial Support Number for Help
If you are looking for any other help related to iPhone, iPad and Mac contact us 24×7. We help our users for all issues that they face. So don’t hesitate to call us at Apple Phone Number 1-833-419-0857.