You can report your problem with the apple website in a few steps. If you have a problem with purchases, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Macbook.
Steps To Report a Problem with Apple:
- Step1: Type reportaproblem.apple.com
- Step2: Then you have to enter the Apple ID and password choose Sign In
- Step3: Select item that you have a problem with with
- Step4: Now you need to choose your problem from the menu
- Step5: Finally follow the onscreen steps, hence you report a problem with Apple
So following simple 5 steps you can report your problem with Apple. But if you need instant apple support just call on Apple Support Number. We are a third party apple support provider for all Apple products. We solve your issue within a few minutes to hours according to issues. So if you need any help Dial Apple Support Phone Number.
Get help with other iTunes purchases
- See our terms and conditions for more details. Things older than 90 days are not qualified for a refund.
- Find out about how iTunes Store purchases are charged — incorporating buys made with Family Sharing.
- In the event that you get an email about a charge to your record that you don’t recollect approving, verify whether the email is real.
- Apple users can see your purchase history in the iTunes Store or App Store.
Contact Apple Support
We care about our customers and consider important concerns they have about their Apple devices. Subsequent to hearing reports from iPhone clients whose gadgets out of the blue close down, we completely investigated these reports and gathered and dissected gadgets. So you can call us any time at 1-833-419-0857. Also if you have any issue with iPad, iPhone, iTunes, and mac contact us 24×7.